CZ - Prague
SW Engineering & Development
Popis pracovní pozice
The application landscape supports the business lines for Global Securities Financing and Collateral Management.
We operate a broad range of applications and packages on a variety of technologies.
As part of our team, you will participate in securing our product pipeline and building the future product landscape using the latest toolchain and development techniques. Equally, you would be playing a vital role in bringing about our DevOps, automation and Cloud based objectives
- Participate as a developer in the Agile (Scrum) team developing new applications and functionalities
- Participate in all stages of the software lifecycle (design, implementation, test and production support) and ensure high quality and security standards
- Contribute to the maintenance and upgrade of our automated DevOps pipeline
- Contribute to the transformation of our legacy applications into a modern Cloud-based Microservices architecture.
- Develop new APIs for both internal and external customers (REST, GraphQL)
- Constantly improve know-how with regard to technologies and GFF business
- University degree in Computer Sciences or a comparable education
- You love efficiency, hate manual tasks and look for creative ways to automate
- Practical experience with development of Cloud based applications (AWS, Azure, GCP) would be an advantage
- Practical experience with relational and non-relational database technologies (Oracle, MongoDB) would be an advantage
- Practical experience with an Agile development methodology would be an advantage
- Practical experience with DevOps environments and/or the Google SRE approach would be an advantage
- Knowledge in securities financing would be an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Additionally, you need to be a team player with good communication skills, highly motivated and flexible
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.