CZ - Prague
SW Engineering & Development
Popis pracovní pozice
- For our Reference Data system, we are looking for a Java developer with diverse range of skills to help us with the further development and maintenance of one of our critical and core applications as well in the transformation of our critical application to a modern architecture running in the cloud.
- At our project you will have the opportunity to touch various stages of development from design to implementation. You would be part of a growing and diverse project team which support and appreciate the added value you will bring to our team.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, review and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Communication with internal stakeholders across various business locations
- Supporting our FAs and Testers with their queries
- Support the transformation of our reference data applications to the cloud
- Strong technical expertise in Java, Java EE, SQL (Oracle/Postgres/Active MQ) and Linux
- Hands on IntelIiJ, Jenkins, GitHub, Jira
- Experience with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP) would be a plus
- Experience with Golang would be a plus
- Fluency in English
Additionally, you need to be a team player with a sense of humor, good communication and collaboration skills, highly motivated, flexible and able to produce light and shine on demand.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.