CZ - Prague
SW Engineering & Development
Popis pracovní pozice
Our client is a worldwide leading technology company developing products in hospitality, travel, healthcare, retail, financial, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. The main goal of our client is to assist its clients with customer transactions, big or small.
The products of company are focused on self-service hardware solutions especially in financial business, mobile POS solutions and full POS software solutions in retail an hospitality business.
The Czech branch is focused predominanly on developing highly innovative products for retail and hospitality business in EMEA region (restaurant chains, gas staions). Software Engineers help to speed-up clients business, save money, make their business more effective (warehousing procedures, shifts planning, fraud prevention, orders management etc.)
As Software Engineer in the Back Office Team you will be developing an Enterprise Information System to operate and manage Restaurants, featuring Sales Previews, Ordering, Scheduling, Reporting. Application logic is implemented in .NET and data are processed by cluster of MS SQL servers.
- Strong C#.NET
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Object-Oriented analysis and design skills
- Good knowledge of databases and SQL
- Experience with development tools: equivalent IDE, version control (GIT), TeamCity or equivalent CI tool
- English language written/spoken at B2 or higher level (CEFR)
- Good to have experience with microservices oriented and scaleable architecture.
- A unique opportunity to participate in highly innovative product and work with top technologies
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Language courses
- Cafeteria System (sport, culture, traveling, education, leisure and health etc.)